Monday, August 1, 2011

August Objectives!

image

My last post, Goals and Objectives, I laid out the goals we (wife and I) have set out for the rest of this year. And I said that each month I would list the objectives we want to finish which lead us to the obtainment those goals. So, it is August 1st and our first monthly objectives.

  1. We will find and write to the local churches to see about a birth record for William Capen.
  2. Relook at the past searches I did for Joseph Lucas’ birth record – see where I need to look next.
  3. Plan the visit to William Capen’s grave and the WWI battlefields which are nearby (this satisfies my military history needs also).
  4. Danzig – do some initial probes as to what records are available for this area and the time period we need to look at.

So, not too hefty of a list to get done this month. For each new objectives list I will also update on the previous months objectives. Wish me luck!

Keep diggin’ for that family.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment