Friday, September 12, 2014

Follow Friday–My Favorites from the Last Week (or so…)

Follow FridayThe below blog posts caught my attention over the past week or so and thought I would pass them along in case you missed them.

Thinking About Research Questions by Pat Thomson of the Patter Blog

A Beginners Guide to Newspaper Research for Genealogy by Kenneth Marks of the Ancestor Hunt blog

Photo Scanning - ScanMyPhotos.com Review by Jennifer Shoer of the Scrappy Genealogist blog

I hope you find these useful or at the very least, interesting.

Thanks for reading and keep diggin' for that family.

Chris

© 2014 Copyright, Christopher Shaw, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Useful and interesting, thanks so much for sharing them. I need all the help I can get! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara - I think we can all use all the help we can get.

      Delete