Friday, September 26, 2014

Follow Friday–My Favorites from the Last Week (or so…)

Follow FridayThe below blog posts caught my attention over the past week or so and thought I would pass them along in case you missed them.

- How do I Plan to Save my Genealogical Research by Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings.
- 7 Things I've Learned So Far by Dylan Landis on The Writer’s Digest.
- 9 Clever Newspaper Research Techniques for Genealogy by Kenneth Marks of The Ancestor Hunt.
- Tuesday's Tip: WWII History Network and The Form Everyone Wanted... by Jenny Lanctot of Are My Roots Showing.
- Tuesday's Tip - Is Your Genealogy in the Cloud? by Thomas MacEntee of Geneabloggers.
- Expanding Your Genealogy Comfort Zone by Lynn Palermo, The Armchair Genealogist.
- Great-Grandpa Was Inked! (Robert Young - 52 Ancestors #27) by Amy Johnson Crow of No Story Too Small.

I hope you find these useful or at the very least, interesting.

Thanks for reading and keep diggin' for that family.

Chris

© 2014 Copyright, Christopher Shaw, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment