The below blog posts caught my attention over the past week or so and thought I would pass them along in case you missed them.
- We are all looking for a cheap place to buy or even better yet, a free place, Lifehack gives a look at the 15 Best Online Bookstore for Cheap New and Used Books.
- Do you want to help digitize our past? The Smithsonian Want You! (To Help Transcribe its Collections)
- Do you think some of your research time is wasted? Kenneth Marks of The Ancestor Hunt Blog gives some advice on how to avoid the ‘Date Trap’ in his post Don't Fall into the Genealogy Date Trap.
- Chuck Sambuchino provided some advice on how to avoid mistakes while you venture into the writing world in his post 5 Mistakes Writers Make (And How to Avoid Them)
- For the American Revolution and history buffs, Bethany Collins writing for the Journal of American Revolution provides some info on those German fighters in 8 Fast Fact About Hessians.
- Another from The Writer's Digest, Adrienne Crezo gets some advice from those that do the job in her post The Rules of Writing According to 20 Famous Writers.
I hope you find these useful or at the very least, interesting.
Thanks for reading and keep diggin' for that family.