The below blog posts caught my attention over the past week or so and thought I would pass them along in case you missed them.
- Three Years of Blogging Happiness- Wendy, at Jollett, Etc. celebrated her three year blogaversary by updating and revamping her blog – I think it looks great and what she did can offer all of us some suggestions on improving our blogs.
- 10 Tips to Revive and Refocus Your Family History Research- Lynn, of The Armchair Genealogist (one of my favorites) gives some good advice on how to refocus your research efforts.
- 30+ Ultimate Headline Formulas for Tweets, Posts, Articles, and Emails – Kevan Lee of buffersocial give some excellent formulas that successful social media and bloggers us to come up with their eye-catching headlines.
- Top 10 Articles of August 2014 – the Journal of American Revolution presents their best from the month. I think I covered some of these on my follow Friday posts, but its worth repeating. Although it is not a genealogy blog, it gives great information to help put context to your Revolutionary War ancestors. And it is a great read for us history nerds.
- Trials and Tribulations of Writing while Sleeping – Mark Boonshoft of The Junto shares how he deals with getting his best ideas and moments of genius at the most inconvenient times.
I hope you find these useful or at the very least, interesting.
Thanks for reading and keep diggin' for that family.
© 2014 copyright, Christopher Shaw